Local 视听 and technology solutions provider reaches centennial milestone
布罗克顿-在一个充满不确定性的时代, 在全球大流行期间, New England’s leading 视听 and technology solutions provider, Ockers, 标志着我们公司的100th 2021年纪念日. Starting off as an office automation dealer selling typewriters and adding machines, the expansion of several stores through the south shore, to our current position as a leading technology, 视听, 安全和访问控制, 广播和照明, 和托管服务提供者. Ockers has spent the last century piloting the ever changing technology landscape, 同时也支持我们的客户做同样的事情. This milestone signifies a century of transformation and resilience. 在Ockers, 我们赞美我们的人民, core values and the foundation that has allowed our company to flourish over the past 100 years.
As an all-encompassing information and 通信 technology reseller, 奥克斯擅长设计, 安装, and supporting cost-effective solutions that optimize business performance. Our authorized service centers and certified technicians offer more than 700,000 computer related and communication technology products from over 3,800 of the world’s leading hardware manufacturers and software publishers.
The Ockers Company ensures the most reliable and advanced-technology solution products available all while providing the best in support services from our highly qualified, 有经验及认证的员工. Exemplary technical services range from pre-sales needs analysis and network configuration to infrastructure cabling, 管理IT支持等.
Ockers’ primary markets include businesses of every type and size; educational institutions at every level; state and local governments, plus various vertical industries including healthcare, 金融和其他. 无论你的组织的IT是什么, 通信, and visual technology product requirements… Ockers is your trusted, single-source provider with an acclaimed history of customer satisfaction since 1921.
“我诚挚地感谢员工们, 供应商合作伙伴, Customers and family members who have helped the Company reach this Milestone,约翰·豪瑟说, 总统 & 首席执行官. “The talent and commitment of the employees of this great company have been the cornerstone of our success, it truly is a blessing to have been able to assemble a team of employees and vendors who have helped Ockers become a go to partner for its customers. 100多年来, Ockers loyal customers have repeatedly called on us to help them reach their technology and office automation goals. A vast majority of these customers have been with the company for much of it’s history. To all our great customers we owe a debt of gratitude beyond any words I can offer. Ockers ability to continually evolve as a company, 真的是我们最好的特点之一吗, changing with the times and with technology has allowed us to be positioned to best serve our customers today and for tomorrow. Exactly where our motto came from, Technology for Tommorrow.”
- 1940s: Ockers represented Olivetti Underwood selling typewriters and Adding machines
- 1955: Robert Houser returns from the Korean War and begins his career at Ockers
- 1965: Robert Houser buys out all partners in Ockers
- 1975: Ockers became Massachusetts first IBM Authorized Typewriter Dealer
- 1979-1990: Ockers awarded numerous IBM Typerwriter dealer of the month national awards
- 1995: Ockers authorized as an IBM authorized computer dealer
- 1996: Ockers opens Raynham Location to service Southeastern Mass
- 1998: Robert Houser retires and turns business over to his children
- 2000: Ockers recognized for outstanding sales as an IBM Computer reseller
- 2005: Ockers authorized as Hewlett Packard reseller
- 2009: John Houser buys Ockers from other family members
- 2010: Ockers enters the Audio Visual and Infrastructure business
- 2018: Ockers acquires Integrated 解决方案 Group
- 2019: Ockers develops and Brings Touchview 互动 to Market
- 2020: Ockers acquires Automation Concepts and Technologies entering the managed services business
- 2020: Ockers acquires Global integrated Technologies entering the physical 安全 business
- 2020: Ockers name by GrowJo as one of the fastest growing company’s in Massachusetts
- 2021年:奥克斯庆祝100岁th anniversary and continues to offer products and services for the future
John Houser started his career at Ockers in 1978, first learning the typewriter repair business working for his father. A Graduate of Holbrook High School and Massasoit Community College, John worked for the company through college learning the family business. In 1998, John took over the reins of the company as 总统 and has led the company’s expansion from office technology to computers and other technologies. The Houser Family is represented by three additional family members actively working in the business. In his spare time, John enjoys boating, sports fishing, traveling, and spending time with family.
For more information regarding this press release, 请联系Nicole Kelly, 奥克斯公司的市场总监, Nkelly@ohtemtpt.youngonerentcar.com.